ARB module provides Hanwell Synergy and Notion Pro users with local audio/visual alarm and a quick glance display. RFID for data back-fill is also available for the Notion Pro transmitter range. Bluetooth interface is available for the MM7000 handheld thermometer.
The ARB module (Alarm, RFID and Bluetooth) allows user acknowledgement of alarms and also to mute buzzer sound alerts. The local OLED display is clear and gives current system status updates. ARB modules can be connected anywhere on the network that alarm information is required. Alarms are PC programmed from within the normal Synergy or Notion Pro interface.
In the event of temporary signal failure between sensors and receiver units, Notion Pro transmitters include data storage on-board. The ARB can be used to conveniently backfill this data from Notion Pro sensors via the RFID interface and cradle. (Note Hanwell RL4000 Series Temperature and RL4100 RH&T transmitters also include on-board storage, back-filled by USB).
Additional Bluetooth module capabilities enable users to interface data directly to Notion Pro software from IMC MM7000 handheld thermometers.
- OLED display and keypad for instant visual alarm notification and acknowledgement
- RFID connectivity for fast data backfill
- Bluetooth connectivity for use with IMC handheld thermometers
- On-board relays configured for common alarm and power failure
- Vast range of units and sensors provide users with multiple temperature related applications
- ARB module incorporates a wall mountable bracket
- Complies with BS EN 12830
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
Benefits of the ARB Module:
- 24/7 in and out of hours alarm notifications
- Improve product quality with enhanced alarm visibility
- Using the alarm unit allows operators to see alarms in remote areas
- Reduces the risk of damage to stock
- Sensor back-up function
- Import data from handheld thermometers
Fluidic are the authorised partner of the IMC Group for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Hanwell and Notion Pro wireless systems. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).