The ATEX approved AT21823 Low Differential Pressure Switch from Dwyer Instruments offers a repeatable, compact differential pressure switch in EExd Explosion Proof Housing. Construction is Aluminium with a RAL7038 epoxy coat – for aggressive atmosphere (e.g. North Sea) applications please contact Fluidic and we can help source an alternative S316SS type unit.
Set point adjustment of the Dwyer AT21823 is made inside the ATEX EExd enclosure and 9 ranges are available from approx 18Pa upto a maximum 21KPa. Fluidic often hold stock of the AT21823 differential pressure switch and we are able to preset your switch against a calibrated reference with supply.
Dwyer AT21823 ATEX EExd Differential Pressure switch specs…
- Air service and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Temperature Limits down to -34°C (some models) and max 82°C
- Pressure limit of 10 psig continuous, 25 psig surge.
- Changeover SPDT differential pressure switch type (15 A @ 120 to 480 VAC)
- Repeatability within ±2% FS.
- Mount with diaphragm in vertical orientation
- Epoxy coated (RAL7038) Aluminium EExd Housing, IP66
- 1/8˝ NPT female brass process connections (Stainless Steel optional).
- 2x 1/2˝ NPT female electrical connections. (To maintain EExd certification fit EExd cable glands)
- ATEX Certification CE 0470 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6; -50°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C Ex tb IIIC Db T 85°C.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Dwyer Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Dwyer Instrument supply scope. We offer multiple instrumentation assembly services and can supply with calibration certification where desired. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).