Dwyer 160 Series pitot tubes offer a single point air velocity measurement in ventilation duct systems. Of 304 Stainless steel design, the Dwyer 160 series pitot tube is available in multiple insertion lengths to suit ventilation duct diameters/widths from 100mm to over 5m. ASME design meets AMCA and ASHRAE specifications, offering a simple co-efficient (k factor) of 1 and easy implented with most DP gauge/transmitter instrumentation.
The Dwyer 160 Series pitot tubes complement Dwyer’s Magnehelic DP gauges well. Through our dial printing service, Fluidic are able to offer the Dwyer Magnehelic with a non-linear square root dial specifically for air velocity (or where duct size is given) air flow scaling. Please contact the office for details.
Dwyer 160 Series Pitot tube specifications…
- No calibration needed
- Precisely located, burr-free static pressure holes
- Hemispherical tip design, best for accuracy if imperfectly aligned and resistant to damage
- Long lasting 304 SS construction
- Silver soldered connections for leak-proof operation
- Coefficient of “1”
- 5/16˝ models rated to 815°C
- Guide to help with installation alignment (within 15° of air flow direction)
- Inch graduations on sides of 160 series to quickly determine exact insertion depth
- Use 1/8˝ models in ducts as small as 4˝, 5/16˝ models in ducts 10˝ or larger
Fluidic also offer optional mounting gland or split flange installation systems to make installation fast and simple.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Dwyer Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Dwyer Instrument supply scope. We offer multiple instrumentation assembly services and can supply with calibration certification where desired. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).