The Dwyer V4 Flotect Flowswitch is a no-flow flowswitch designed to prevent system damage or failure in the case of no water or air flow. There are no bellows, springs, or seals to fail. Instead the Dwyer V4 flowswitch incorporates a free-swinging vane to attract a magnet within the solid metal switch body. This actuates a snap switch by means of a simple lever arm. Available in 316SS or brass body, the Dwyer V4 Flowswitch also includes an optional ATEX certified design, EX II 2 G EEx d IIB T6.
Dwyer V4 Flotect Flowswitch specifications…
- Leak proof body machined from bar stock
- Field adjustable vane for a range of pipe sizes, 1.5″+
- Weatherproof, designed to meet NEMA 4 (IP65)
- ATEX EExd certification
- Installs directly into pipeline with a welding stud, tee, or flange
- Electrical assembly replacable in-situ
- Rated to < 2000 psig (136 bar) with 316 SS body option
- Rated to < 1000 psig (68 bar) with brass body option
The longest vane on the Dwyer V4 Flowswitch fits a 6″ pipe, however for the purpose of no flow switching this can be used in larger lines. Give consideration to deactivation flow rates for your application. Vane adjustment is simple, via the removal of layers. The operating manual in downloads section below, details the procedure.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Dwyer Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Dwyer Instrument supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).