The Vaisala HMT330 Relative Humidity and Temperature Transmitter Series is a range of industrial RH&T instrumentation aimed towards demanding process control applications. Incorporating the Vaisala HUMICAP® RH&T Sensor, the HMT330 series offers a reliable, stable and accurate relative humidity monitoring solution. With multiple options to choose from, the instrument can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual application.
Vaisala HMT330 Industrial RH&T transmitter models…
- HMT331 for wall mounting
- HMT333 for duct mounting and tight spaces
- HMT334 for high pressures up to 100 bar and vacuum conditions
- HMT335 for high temperatures
- HMT337 for high humidity and meteorological applications
- HMT338 for pressurized pipelines up to 40 bar
All Vaisala HMT330 series instruments feature an IP66 G-AlSi 10 Mg (DIN1725) electrical enclosure with optional dual channel display and user interface keypad. The HMT330 LCD also displays a graphical trend of real time data over the past twelve months in operation. By selection of the optional datalogger module, this information can be extended to 4 years with increased functionality of data acquisition and extrapolation.
Specific features of the Vaisala HMT330 Series of RH&T transmitters include…
- HMT337 High humidity model with warmed probe option for operating in near condensing environments
- HUMICAP180RC Chemical purge option for aggressive applications
- NIST traceable calibration with certificate as standard on every model
- Optional integrated data logging with over four years of measurement history
- LAN and WLAN communication options
- Compatible with the Vaisala viewLinc software
Vaisala HMT330 Promotional Video
Calibrating the Vaisala HMT330 Series with a portable Vaisala HM70 reference indicator
A quick tip from Fluidic : Placing both probes in one “jiffy bag” envelope can help stabilise conditions. This is a helpful tip for an onsite spot check at one point. For a full calibration across multiple RH points, please contact Fluidic for details of our inhouse calibration facility.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala relative humidity and dewpoint transmitters. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).