Honeywell EDC200 Temperature Controller is a simple to use, low cost temperature controller. Available in various DIN standard mounting sizes, the EDC200 temperature controller is ideal to use in a range of industries such as furnaces, ovens, dryers and industrial immersion and air heating applications.
The Honeywell EDC200 temperature controller offers a large, clear 4-digit display showing process variable (i.e. the current temperature reading) and setpoint value. Setpoint is input via an easy to program menu system, which offers PID or simple ON/OFF process control as appropriate to your process. Honeywell’s unique Accutune is available with the EDC200 controller. This automatically determines optimum PID parameters simplifying user setup and improving process efficiency. (The video below shows a simple representation of the Accutune facility on a Honeywell UDC2500 controller).
Honeywell EDC200 Series DIN mounting sizes
- Honeywell EDC201 (1/16 DIN), panel cut-out 48 x 48 mm
- Honeywell EDC202 (1/8 DIN), panel cut-out 48 x 96 mm
- Honeywell EDC203 (1/4 DIN), panel cut-out 96 x 96 mm
All Honeywell EDC200 units are 106mm deep (inside the panel).
Honeywell EDC200 Technical Specifications
- Large and clear (4 digit) display
- Simple to use, low cost device suitable for OEM markets
- Relay or SSR driver output options
- 90-264Vac mains voltage powered or 19-28VDC power options
- PID loop control with Accutune functionality
- All Honeywell EDC200 accept 1x analogue or digital input
- Analogue inputs from a range of thermocouple or PT100 RTD device
- Digital inputs are a dry contact used for extra functionality (e.g. start timer)
- Honeywell EDC201 comes with 1x alarm relay output as standard
- Honeywell EDC202 and EDC203 come with 2x alarm relay outputs as standard
Honeywell Accutune – PID autotune functionality
(This video demonstrates the Honeywell UDC2500, operation is very similar on the Honeywell EDC200 series)
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Digital Controller family, which incorporates not only the EDC200 Easyset Controllers but the Universal UDC controllers which also accept mA and voltage inputs. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).