Honeywell Experion HS is a SCADA software solution allowing monitoring and control of the plant environment. It uses real-time data for displays, trends and loop faceplates. An onboard historian archives valuable plant data. Honeywell Experion HS is simple to use and intuitive. It is designed to be used by plant managers, plant maintenance engineers, process engineers and operators in many industries to improve efficiency and productivity. The newest version of Experion HS supports Microsoft’s Windows 7 operating system and runs on inexpensive workstation-grade personal computers.
Honeywell Experion HS:
- RELIABLE – Experion HS combines the versatility of an entry-level HMI and SCADA solution with impressive Experion performance. It can be used with ruggedized computers that withstand environmental extremes, while a fully redundant server option ensures the highest availability. Features such as electronic signatures are specifically designed to meet the guidelines of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 thus improving traceability and enhancing reliability within the plant. Experion HS also allows to fetch historical data (history backfill) from process controllers like HC900 in case of communication loss which thus satisfies requirements of Pharma applications.
- FLEXIBLE – From a small system to a large multi-site system when integrated with Experion PKS, Experion HS successfully addresses a wide variety of application requirements. Experion HS offers out-of-the-box functionality, which means that you simply configure the platform instead of building it from the ground up. Operations can begin soon after point and hardware configuration is complete, using a single computer for the server as well as the client (Station) if desired. Virtualization allows Experion stations to be deployed on thin clients and offers faster deployment of multi-node systems.
- EFFICIENT – Experion HS offers improved operator effectiveness and provides increased profitability and productivity. Profitability and productivity enhancements through Experion HS are achieved through plant-wide access to consistent information; reduced training costs; and decreased unplanned downtime costs. Experion history data is seamlessly available for use across every Experion Station for trend displays, reports, custom displays, applications, spreadsheets and ODBC-compliant databases.
- SCALABLE – Expand Experion HS as your operations expand and integrate easily using Honeywell’s MatrikonOPC Server. As your plant expands and your system requirements change over the lifecycle of the system, the Experion HS platform can expand with you. Starting with a standard 50-point database, the Experion HS platform can expand up to 16,050 points, supporting up to 15 Flex Stations. What’s more, you can easily scale up and integrate with other third-party devices using OPC client and server interfaces. Experion HS supports “Composite Tags” which means one single tag can store multiple parameters (up to 9 for an analog loop) thus providing you more value for your money
- EASY TO USE – Ease of configuration and ease of use of Experion HS ensure projects can be implemented quickly and efficiently. The easy to use alarm management solutions in Experion HS improve the operator’s ability to minimize process interruptions. Experion HS provides many built-in reporting functions to help document or analyze process and system events, thus making it easy to use and implement. Easy to use scripting and recipe management reduces engineering time, thus saving money.
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio, including a range of modular control systems that feed into the Honeywell Experion® family. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).