The Honeywell eZtrend GR Paperless Recorder is Honeywell’s introductory data acquisition system for process measurement, data logging and control. These paperless recorders are intended for panel mounting, with a clear QVGA Resolution (320 x 240 pixels) TFT, 5.7″ touchscreen display. Honeywell eZtrend GR Paperless Recorders accept upto 12 analogue inputs (below) and offer a selection of digital (including relay) outputs (and inputs).
The unique Honeywell Trendview credit system adopted by the eZtrend GR paperless recorders also offers the user an array of advanced functionality. This includes features such as totalisation, high scan rates, thermocouple health check diagnostics, email alarm relay functions and customised displays. A standard onboard data memory with 1GB will store more than 60million data points. On a typical system with 12 pens, this equates to approx. 225 days until full memory based on a scan rate of every second. This memory is expandable if necessary (memory is also absorbed by the “replay” function, which allows onscreen rollback of historical data). Memory is simply cleared and information gathered via front access USB interface or, with optional TrendServer software, as an online solution.
The Honeywell eZtrend GR allows comprehensive connectivity. Including 10/100 Ethernet (DHCP) and E-mail, FTP and TCP/IP, Modbus Master and Slave (option) and front USB port as standard for keyboard and mouse. Optional SD Card slot.
For pharmaceutical applications, Honeywell eZtrend GR paperless recorders can be ordered with an extended security option. With this enhanced footprint protection, the eZtrend GR paperless recorder is compliant for validation within a CFR21 part 11 system. The recorder itself offers itself towards multiple batching processes, and pharmaceutical applications are common place.
Honeywell Multitrend GR Recorder benefits….
- Modular, expandable and field upgradable design
- 3, 6, 9, or 12 analogue input channels*
- mV, V, mA, Thermocouple, RTD and ohms input types (with SQRT extraction available)
- Additional Digital I/O expansion card with the following options
- 4x Relay Outputs
- 8x Relay Outputs (where 2 can be configured instead as Volt Free Digital Inputs)
- 8x 24V Discrete Ouputs (or all 8 can be configured instead as volt-free Digital Inputs)
- Sample, Average, Min/Max logging methods, with continuous and fuzzy logic logging types
- Sampling rates from 100ms upto 60hrs
- 5.7″ QVGA touchscreen display
- Panel mount design with brackets and optional IP66 front bezel
- 240V or 24V supply, with optional 24V transmitter power option (200mA rated)
*For pulse input options please see the Honeywell MiniTrend GR Paperless Recorder.
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire X Series Paperless Recorder family. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).