The Honeywell Versaflow Electromagnetic Magflow flowmeter offers a range of non-invasive flowmeters ideal for use in many conductive liquid media measurement and process control applications. Particularly common in wastewater and slurry industries, inline Magflow flowmeters are resistant to sludge build up.
Honeywell Magflow flowmeter range consist of the following series…
- Versaflow Mag100 economical sandwich mount Magflow meter
- Versaflow Mag1000 flanged mount Magflow meter aimed specifically at the water and wastewater industry
- Versaflow Mag2000 (sandwich or flanged) Magflow meter, focused towards aggressive media
- Versaflow Mag3000 sanitary mount (triclamp) Magflow meter for pharmaceutical, dairy/food and beverage applications
- Versaflow Mag4000 optimum Magflow meter design where high accuracy and reliability are key
The Versaflow® range of flowmeters consist of instrument body with integrated sensor cell, and separately configured electronics (converter) housing. Converters can be locally mounted, field mounted, wall mounted or rack mounted. Optionally 316SS converter models are available (particularly suitable for offshore install).
All electromagnetic (Magflow) flowmeters require a grounding reference, which can be the pipeline body. Where the application calls for non conductive pipe wall materials (eg plastics or painted pipes) Honeywell Versaflow Electromagnetic magflow flowmeters offer a unique virtual grounding solution via the 9000 series of converters. Grounding rings generally match electrode material, so particularly where the electrode material comprises of higher cost materials (eg titanium in corrosive applications) the use of virtual grounding can offer a significant cost saving for your magflow install application.
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio. Fluidic order directly with the factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).