The Honeywell MCT404 Toolkit is a portable configurator. Typically used by maintenance and engineering departments, the tool can be used to configure, monitor, diagnose and manage smart field instruments/devices. The Honeywell MCT404 is a multipurpose tool, supporting both HART and Honeywell’s Digitally Enhanced (DE) communication protocols.
The MCT404 Toolkit allows easy access to instrument configuration database parameters without the need for prior training or experience. Each MCT404 Toolkit comes loaded with all registered HART Device Description (DD) files and may be supplemented with non published DD files at any time – so any HART new device can be configured as long as a DD can be downloaded. New DD files are easily downloaded and installed using ActiveSync/Mobile Device Center software and the USB cable provided.
The MCT404 Toolkit Configurator is loaded with two software applications:
1. The MC Toolkit software configures Honeywell DE devices
2. The FDC 2.X software configures Universal HART devices
The combination of these two applications enables true “Universal” configuration of HART devices and Honeywell DE devices. The MCT404 offers options for intrinsically safety in Zones 1 for FM C, ATEX and IECEx.
The Honeywell MCT404 SMART instrument configuration toolkit, realeased in 2014, replaces the original Honeywell MCT202 communication toolkit and offers several benefits to compete with today’s instrumentattion market…
- Ingress protection rated to IP65 for use in all weather conditions
- Laser edged keypad technology & impact resistant “Gorilla Glass”
- 3.5″ Touch screen, hi-res TFT display with ambient light sensor
- Expandable to 32GB via SD Memory Card for additional storage
- IrDA Port manages ISA100 wireless instrumentation, UDA analysers and UDC controllers
- License free application and DD upgrade
- Available with Numeric or Alphanumeric Keypads
- Custom view, DD manager and Search utilities for ease of use
- Support for 802.11a/b/g/n in Class1/Div1 Areas (WIFI option)
- Bluetooth communication options
CLICK HERE for a link to the Honeywell MCT404 product page to download software including HART DD and DTM files for the communicator toolkit.
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including a range of HART and DE SMART instrumentation. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).