The Honeywell SmartLine RM60 is a non-contact radar level transmitter for the level measurement of solids. Measurement outputs come in the form of distance, level and volume. Typical level measurements include powders and granulates. Due to its drop antenna design, the Honeywell RM60 is resistant to product build up in dusty applications. The Honeywell RM60 radar level transmitter for solids can operate at very low and very high process temperatures as long as the process connection temperature limits are observed.
For the measurement of granulates, high-pressure and high temperature applications, cement works or processes with cyclone separators, the Honeywell RM60 Radar Level Transmitter can be fitted with a metal horn antenna (316L or Hastelloy C-22) which is particularly resistant to shock. Antennas can be extended to suit most nozzle lengths.
Honeywell RM60 Radar Level Transmitters for solids level measurement…
- 10 mm / ±0.4¨ standard accuracy
- PP or PTFE Drop antenna: its shape prevents product build-up in dusty applications
- Operates up to a flange temperature of 200°C and 40 bar
- Measuring range up to 80 m
- Antenna can be extended to suit any nozzle length
- PACTware and DTMs included as standard
- Optional second current output
- Directly-accessible graphic touchscreen/wizard (option)
- An installation wizard specifically for solids that permits the instrument to measure uneven surfaces accurately.
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Smartline® smart transmitter family and other level instrumentation solutions. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).