The Honeywell SmartLine RM70 is a non-contact radar level transmitter for the level measurement of liquids. Measurement outputs come in the form of distance, level and volume. Typical level measurements include pastes and slurries. Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) radar level technology gives a stable measurement that is well suited to agitated process conditions. The Honeywell RM70 radar level transmitter can operate at very low and very high process temperatures as long as the process connection temperature limits are observed. Additionally, the RM70 non contact instrument does not require calibration nor commissioning when installed. It can measure any liquid within distances up to 80 m (260 ft). For acid and alkaline solutions, the RM70 radar level transmitter can be fitted with drop antenna option, resistant to product build up. Hygienic mounts are also available, appropriate to pharmaceutical and dairy applications.
Honeywell RM70 SmartLine Non-Contact Radar can measure level in an open channel and convert this measurement into flow values if the characteristics of the channel are known. This solution is the high end alternative to ultrasonic and hydrostatic pressure transmitters.
Honeywell RM70 Radar Level Transmitters for liquid level measurement…
- Reliable measurement in difficult process conditions
- Operates up to a flange temperature of 200°C and 100 barg (1450 psig)
- Measuring range up to 80 m (260 ft)
- Long antenna versions can be extended to suit nozzle length
- Drop antenna for corrosive liquids (with optional PTFE/PP flange plate) or where product build-up is likely
- Sealed drop antenna extension option for pressurized tanks
- Hygienic antenna for processes where stringent hygiene standards must be obeyed
- PACTware and HART DTMs included as standard
- Optional second current output
- Direct-accessible graphic touchscreen/wizard (option)
- Converter rotates 360°
- Triple barrier gas-tight protection available for working with dangerous gases (using pre-stressed fused glass)
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Smartline® smart transmitter family and other level instrumentation solutions. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).