Honeywell STA700 Smartline® smart pressure transmitters are modular absolute pressure transmitters aimed at economic industrial process applications. With options for standard female process connection or kidney flange design and a range of wetted and non wetted material options, the Smartline® STA700 pressure transmitters are suited to a wide range of industrial process control applications.
Honeywell Smartline® STA700 family comprise of the following ranges
- STA72L range 0…1040mbarA with a 15:1 turndown
- STA74L range 0…35barA with a 100:1 turndown
- STA77L range 0…210barA with a 100:1 turndown
Dual Head (kidney flange) models (one side blank)…
- STA722 range 0…1040mbarA with a 15:1 turndown
- STA740 range 0…35bar with a 100:1 turndown
All Honeywell ST700 Smartline® smart pressure transmitters are compensated for pressure and temperature. Like its big brother – the STA800 – the STA700 smart pressure transmitter offers a modular pressure transmitter design with many common parts. Displays, transmitter pucks, process heads, gaskets and other associated parts can be held in stock to be assembled for each custom install as required.
STA700 Smartline® smart pressure transmitters, features and benefits…
- Modular design allows field modification & stocking of spares
- Uncertainty to within ±0.065%
- Stability to within ±0.02% of URL per year for 5 years
- Temperature compensation
- Complete reverse polarity insensitivity, undamaged by and will still operate with cross wiring install
- Fast response times within 100ms
- NAMUR NE43 Compliant Outputs
(Normal Limits 3.8 – 20.5 mA, Failure Mode ≤3.6mA low or ≥21.0mA high)
Other models within the SmartLine® family include options for gauge pressure, absolute pressure, differential pressure, remote chemical seal assembly and ‘pseudo flange’ hydrostatic level measurement (again via differential pressure). Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Smartline® smart pressure transmitter family. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).