Honeywell STF800 Smartline® smart transmitters are high accuracy, fast response, modular differential pressure transmitters specifically designed for tank level monitoring. The Smartline® STF800 hydrostatic level transmitters are fitted with a flange on the high connection for direct mounting to the bottom (side) or a tank. The low pressure tapping may be left open (vented tank applications) or be fitted to the top of the tank via impulse lines for pressure compensation (see newspage on clogged impulse line monitoring via STF800 diagnostic information). Due to the nature of hydrostatic level monitoring, media density should be known for an accurate level measurement.
Honeywell Smartline® STF800 family comprise of the following ranges
- STF828 range 0…400″WG (1000mbar) with a 100:1 turndown
- STF832 range 0…100psi (7bar) with a 100:1 turndown
- STF82F range 0…400″WG (1000mbar) with a 100:1 turndown
- STF83F range 0…100psi (7bar) with a 100:1 turndown
STF828 and STF832 come with flush and extended flange mount options.
STF82F and STF83F come with Honeywell Pseudo flange mount (compact design)
All Honeywell STF800 Smartline® hydrostatic pressure transmitters are compensated for static pressure and temperature changes. CLICK HERE to download the Honeywell Accuracy calculator and calculate Total Probable Error for your measurement range. Additionally all Honeywell’s SmartLine® smart pressure transmitters offer a modular pressure transmitter design. Displays, transmitter pucks, process heads, gaskets and other associated parts can be held in stock to be assembled for each custom install as required.
STF800 Smartline® smart differential pressure transmitters, features and benefits…
- Modular design allows field modification & stocking of spares
- Uncertainty to within ±0.025% (we can supply a Total Probable Error (TPE) uncertainty chart for your defined range)
- Stability to within ±0.01% of URL per year for 10 years
- Static pressure and temperature compensation
- Complete reverse polarity insensitivity, undamaged by and will still operate with cross wiring install
- Fast response times within 80ms
- Remote messaging facility with historical data information when ordered with advanced graphical display
- NAMUR NE43 Compliant Outputs
(Normal Limits 3.8 – 20.5 mA, Failure Mode ≤3.6mA low or ≥21.0mA high)
Video: Honeywell ST800 Smartline Transmitters
Models within the SmartLine® family include options for gauge pressure, absolute pressure, differential pressure, remote chemical seal assembly and hydrostatic level measurement ( as above, via differential pressure). Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Smartline® smart pressure transmitter family. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).