Honeywell STT250 Smart temperature transmitters are HART enabled Temperature Transmitters aimed towards the monitoring and control of critical process temperature applications. In several process heating applications, the Honeywell STT250 is employed to control process temperatures leading to energy efficiency and product quality.
STT250 converts low level inputs from a variety of temperature sensors such as RTDs/TCs into current output and is capable of transmission over long distances through noisy plant environments. As Honeywell channel partners, Fluidic offer the Honeywell STT250 temperature transmitter puck included in a full RTD/temperature transmitter assembly with probe and electrical head, and with thermowell where appropriate. See information on our assossiation with Okazaki and H&B Sensors for more information on these assemblies (Okazaki’s Vortexwell is a particularly unique offering).
The Honeywell STT250 is available in different forms – as a module, capable of getting into a temperature sensor head or Mounted in the DIN Rail panel or Field Mounted on a two inch pipe. These units come with several communication options which include 4 to 20ma analog output, HART Protocol and DE Protocol.
Honeywell STT250 Temperature Transmitter specifications…
• Universal sensor inputs (RTD, thermocouple)
• Compact size allows direct head mounting
• Broad selection of housings and materials
• Remote communications
• Available with integral display unit
• Dual input model STT25T with advanced diagnostics and redundant sensor for critical applications
• Supports 4-20ma/HART/Honeywell DE Output
• Sensor Matching function
• Supports EDDL and DTM
• TÜV SIL2 Certification for safety applications
Models within the Honeywell STT250 transmitters include…
- STT25D Single input transmitter with Honeywell DE protocol output
- STT25H Single input transmitter with HART output
- STT25S Single input transmitter with HART output and SIL2 TÜV certification
- STT25M Single input transmitter with basic 4-20mA input
- STT25T Dual input transmitter with HART output
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio. Additionally, Fluidic are able to offer a complete instumentation assembly package, including RTD/Transmitter and thermowell assemblies. Fluidic order directly with the factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).