The Honeywell UDC1200 is a microprocessor-based 1/16 DIN controller. Although the UDC1200 is the introductory range to the Honeywell range of Universal Digital Controllers, this ‘Micro-Pro’ range offers a high degree of functionality and reliability whilst maintaining a competitive cost, particularly attractive to OEM type applications. For 1/8 DIN panel mount installs, please see the UDC1700 Universal Digital Controller.
The Honeywell UDC1200 Universal Digital Controller is fully dedicated to monitor and control temperatures, pressures and levels in a wide range of applications. Existing installations include environmental chambers, furnaces, ovens, packaging machines and other applications in plastics and the food and beverage industries. The large and easy-to-read dual 4-digit display and tactile keypad make the Honeywell UDC1200 easy to configure and use. Its enhanced flexibility enables easy configuration for any application.
Features of the Honeywell UDC1200 Universal Digital Controller
- 1/16 DIN Panel Mount Controller (45x45mm cut-out dimension). Depth approx 110mm.
- IP66 front panel face “washdown” protection
- Inputs from a range of thermoocouples, RTDs, mA or Voltage
- Up to 3 outputs, including analogue mA or voltage, Electro-Mechanical Relays (EMR) and Solid State Relays (SSR)
- On board communications including RS485 Modbus and ASCII
- UK mains powered or 24…48Vac/dc option
Honeywell UDC1200 Universal Digital Controller, base models (input selections)….
- DC1201 – 3-wire RTD (PT100) or Linear mV
- DC1202 – Thermocouple (R, S, J, T, K, L, B, C, N)
- DC1203 – Linear milliamp (e.g. 4-20mA)
- DC1204 – Linear voltage (e.g. 0-10V)
- DC120L – Limit Controller
- DC120T – TPSC Controller (thermocouple factory set)
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Universal Digital Controller family, which incorporates not only the UDC1200 but the UDC1700, UDC2500 and UDC3500. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).