Dwyer Photohelic 3000MR low differential pressure switchgauges combine the functions of a precise, stable and repeatable differential pressure switch with an easy-to-read analog differential pressure gauge. Based on the time-proven Magnehelic differential gauge technology, the Dwyer Photohelic 3000MR series offers a non contact, stable measurement. Additionally, Fluidic stock several ranges and are able to offer calibration services.
Photohelic 3000MR switch setting is easy to adjust with external knobs on the gauge face. Alternatively, to prevent unwanted switch adjustment, the Dwyer Photohelic 3000MR switchgauge can be offered with tamperproof knobs (supplied with universal key). In the event of power failure etc, the Photohelic 3000MR differential pressure gauge is unaffected by switch failure.
24V Solid state design now results in greatly reduced size and weight. Dwyer Photohelic 3000MR switchgauges can be flush mounted in a 122 mm hole or surface mounted with hardware supplied. Fluidic offer multiple photohelic enclosure mounts, please contact either office for more information.
Dwyer Photohelic 3000MR specs & benefits…
- Non-contact Magnehelic technology DP gauge
- 2x SPDT switches for high and low pressure switching (eg filter blockage and burst monitoring)
- Easy to read 4″ dial face with simple to set switch points
- Form C Relays have gold plated contacts for infrequent switch operations
- Complete with 450mm cable assembly with plug to rear of Photohelic
- Gauge unaffected by failure of switch, loss of electrical power etc
- Switch repeatability with 1%, gauge uncertainty to within 2%fs (range dependent)
- Fluidic calibration and gauge rescaling services available
- Photohelic enclosure and panel mount assemblies via Fluidic
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Dwyer Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Dwyer Instrument supply scope. Fluidic have supplied the Photohelic® DP switchgauge for more than twenty years. We offer multiple “Photohelic Solution” services and can supply calibration certification where desired. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).