The KSR Kuebler Float Level Transmitter (Reed Chain), for the continuous measurement of fluid levels. A float with a built-in magnet moves with the surface level of the medium being measured along a guide tube in which a row of small reed switches are installed.
In conjunction with a resistor chain an output signal can be generated which is proportional to the float position and thus to the level of liquid. Various resolutions are available and can reach up to 5 mm depending on the application.
KSR Kuebler Float Level Transmitter (Reed Chain), can be flange mounted or screw-in thread, with installation from below or above. For the angled version the inlet is at the side. Length of the guide tube up to 12,000 mm in one piece and up to 25,000 mm made from several parts.
KSR Kuebler Float Level Transmitter (Reed Chain) features…
- Available in a range of materials to suit process, including;
- Stainless-steel, Titanium, Hastelloy, PVC, polypropylene, PVDF, PTFE, Teflon and E – CTFE coatings.
- Various output options available with KSR transmitter pucks, 4 – 20 mA signal, HART, Field Bus, Profibus PA.
- ATEX Exi and Exd versions available.
- Measuring range from 100mm – 25000mm.
- Temperature range -50 °C to +120 °C (to +250 °C with special versions).
- Suitable for pressurized tanks From vacuum to 40 bar (4 MPa). (Versions for higher pressures available).
- Resolution up to 5mm
Fluidic have a long established partner agreement with KSR Kuebler. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full KSR Kuebler level instrumentation portfolio. This includes accompanying float switches, float transmitters and bypass level gauges. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).