Honeywell STA800 Smartline® smart pressure transmitters are high accuracy, fast response, modular pressure transmitters. With options for standard female process connection or kidney flange design and a range of wetted and non wetted material options, the Smartline® STA800 pressure transmitters are suited to a wide range of industrial process control applications.
Honeywell Smartline® STA800 family comprise of the following ranges
- STA82L range 0…1040mbarA with a 15:1 turndown
- STA84L range 0…35barA with a 100:1 turndown
- STA87L range 0…210barA with a 100:1 turndown
Dual Head (kidney flange) models (one side blank)…
- STA822 range 0…1040mbarA with a 15:1 turndown
- STA840 range 0…35bar with a 100:1 turndown
All Honeywell ST800 Smartline® smart pressure transmitters are compensated for temperature changes, CLICK HERE to download the Honeywell Accuracy calculator and calculate Total Probable Error for your measurement range. Additionally all Honeywell’s ST800 SmartLine® smart pressure transmitters offer a modular pressure transmitter design. Displays, transmitter pucks, process heads, gaskets and other associated parts can be held in stock to be assembled for each custom install as required.
STA800 Smartline® smart pressure transmitters, features and benefits…
- Modular design allows field modification & stocking of spares
- Uncertainty to within ±0.025% (we can supply a Total Probable Error (TPE) uncertainty chart for your defined range)
- Stability to within ±0.01% of URL per year for 10 years
- Temperature compensation
- Complete reverse polarity insensitivity, undamaged by and will still operate with cross wiring install
- Fast response times within 80ms
- Remote messaging facility with historical data information when ordered with advanced graphical display
- NAMUR NE43 Compliant Outputs
(Normal Limits 3.8 – 20.5 mA, Failure Mode ≤3.6mA low or ≥21.0mA high)
Video: Honeywell ST800 Smartline Transmitters
Other models within the SmartLine® family include options for gauge pressure, absolute pressure, differential pressure, remote chemical seal assembly and ‘pseudo flange’ hydrostatic level measurement (again via differential pressure). Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Smartline® smart pressure transmitter family. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).