Status Galvanic Isolators provide 500VDC galvanic isolation to overcome ground loop problems. These low cost, loop isolators offer a high accuracy output with fast response time and long term stability. Adjustments to the output signal can be tuned via zero and span potentiometers located on the front panel of the device. Status galvanic isolators will not be damaged by incorrect wiring as long as the maximum voltage/current rating is not exceeded.
Status Galvanic Isolators, models:
- Status SEM1000: Passive 4-20mA transmitter side with isolated active 4-20mA output
- Status SEM1010: Active 4-20mA transmitter side (powers the transmitter) with isolated passive 4-20mA output
- Status SEM 1015: Voltage transmitter input with isolated, passive 4-20mA output
- Status SEM1020: Isolated, passive 4-20mA inputs and output – current loop booster
- Status SEM1200: Passive 4-20mA input with 2x isolated passive 4-20mA outputs (signal splitter)
Status Galvanic Isolators, specifications:
- 500VDC galvanic isolation throughout
- Span/zero pot adjustment
- Ambient temperature rating 0…+70°C (Grey Polyamide case)
- Accuracy: ±0.05 % of full range output (SEM1015: Typical linearity ± 0.01 % (0.05 % maximum)
- Stability 0.01 % / ºC
- Dimensions – varies with version, typically approx. 60 x 60-75mm, widths from 11.5-21mm
In addition, Fluidic are able to supply Status Galvanic Isolators with calibration certification across the 4-20mA input/out range. Calibration is carried out in our RH, temperature and pressure monitored calibration workshop. All calibrations are traceable to national standards. Please ask for this service at time of quoting.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Status Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Along with panel mount indicators we also offer a comprehensive range of signal conditioning instrumentation and indicators. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Status Instruments supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401)