Status SEM200 Series Loop Powered Temperature transmitters offer a low cost option to convert raw RTD or thermocouple signals into industrial 4-20mA process control signals. These compact transmitter pucks are ideally suited to OEM applications, or Fluidic can supply integrated within a full temperature probe assembly. Status SEM200 temperature transmitters are two wire loop powered and come in the following versions….
- SEM203P – RTD Input (Pt100) 2 or 3 wire input with push button span/zero configuration
- SEM203TC – Thermocouple input with push button configuration
- SEM203W – Slidewire input (ohms) with push button configuration
- SEM206P – RTD Input (Pt100) 2 or 3 wire input with PC configuration
- SEM203TC – Thermocouple input with PC configuration
- SEM206TH – Thermistor input with PC configuration
Status SEM200 Temperature Transmitters are 43mm DIA with 21mm height. Standard 33mm centre fixing holes (5.5mm DIA) allow mounting within most common electrical heads – also available from Fluidic. Alternatively, for duplex sensor applications, we can supply 2x transmitters within one electrical head to allow for a redundant measurement.
The SEM203 and SEM206 series are safe area temperature transmitters. For hazardous area applications, consider the Status SEM210X Series transmitter with ATEX and IECEx certification.
Status SEM200 Temperature Transmitters are of a low uncertainty design with linearization to BS EN 60751 (IEC751) and comply with the following approvals:
- EMC – BS EN 61326 Electrical equipment for measurement control and laboratory use.
- ANNEX A Immunity test requirements for equipment intended for use in industrial locations
- ANNEX F Test configurations, operational conditions and performance criteria for transducers with integrated or remote signal conditioning.
- IEC 61000-4-2 Electrostatic discharge
- IEC 61000-4-3 EM Field
- IEC 61000-4-4 Transient Burst (output)
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge (output)
Fluidic are able to supply transmitter pucks pre-configured and calibrated to your requirements. Alternatively, we can also include the transmitter fitted in a full probe assembly with full loop calibration done in-house with our temperature calibration bath. All calibrations are conducted traceable to national standards.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Status Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Along with the above head mounted loop powered temperature transmitters we offer a comprehensive range of signal conditioning instrumentation. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Status Instruments supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).