The Honeywell UDC2500 controller is part of Honeywell’s line of ¼ DIN temperature controllers. The UDC2500 Universal Digital Controller monitors and controls temperature and other variables such as flow, level and pressure in several applications, including furnace and ovens, environmental chambers and packaging machinery.
With an accuracy of 0.25%, the UDC 2500 allows users to significantly improve the quality and efficiency of their production environment. Advanced features such as the thermocouple health diagnostic help with proactive maintenance, while Accutune III with fuzzy overshoot suppression, which recognizes both setpoint and load changes, makes the installation and set-up quick and easy.
Honeywell UDC2500 Digital Controller Specifications include…
- 1 Universal Input (RTD/TC/Volt/mA*) + 1 Volt/mA* input
- Fast scanning rate (166ms)
- Up to 5 Analog or Digital Output Types
- 2 Digital Inputs
- Ethernet and Modbus communication
- Infrared PC & Pocket PC configuration
- IP66 watertight front face protection
- Multilanguage prompts
- ¼ DIN Size
- Jumper free configuration
- Easily Field Upgradable
- Downward compatibility with existing UDC2300 applications
*mA input with supplied shunt resistor
Specific Features of the Honeywell UDC2500 include…
- Limit Control function which latches the relay on over temperature and displays an error message on controller. The relay remains switches until acknowledged by an operator.
- Heater break alarm. In heating applications the UDC2500 controller will monitor the heater output circuit.
- Accutune III tuning with fuzzy logic overshoot suppression. A user-friendly PID control function which can tune both the heat and cool function in duplex control.
- Provides 30 volts dc power for one 4~20 mA two-wire transmitter.
- Industry Standard Ethernet 10BT connection now available as an option.
- Simple field upgradable options for communications and relay options, spare parts can be ordered separately.
- UDC2500 controller offer setpoint ramp & rate to reduce energy consumption and improve product quality.
- Clear dual display function, showing both PV and setpoint variables.
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Universal Digital Controller family, which incorporates not only the UDC2500 but the UDC1200, UDC1700 and UDC3500. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).