The Vaisala DMT242 Dewpoint Transmitter provides reliable dewpoint measurement in dry processes such as industrial dryer applications. The Vaisala DMT242 incorporates the Vaisala DRYCAP® thin film polymer sensor and auto-calibration software, which has a proven track record for dewpoint measurement for accuracy and stability of reading. The standard sensor choice for dry gases and desiccant dryers is DRYCAP® 180M and for more humid applications such as refrigeration dryers, a DRYCAP® 180S sensor. Both the sensors are immune to particulate contamination, water condensation, oil vapor and most chemicals. Because the Vaisala DMT242 withstands condensation, its performance is unmatched for low dew point applications that experience process water spikes, such as pipeline condensation during a system failure or start-up.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal choice for industrial dryer applications
- Incorporates advanced Vaisala DRYCAP® Sensor and enhanced auto-calibration software
- Long-term stability in low dew points
- Fast response time
- Two sensor options cover dew point measurement range from -60 … +60 °C with an accuracy of ±2 °C
- Withstands condensation
- NIST traceable (certificate included)
- Compatible with Vaisala DRYCAP® Hand-Held Dewpoint Meter DM70
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala dewpoint transmitters. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).