The Vaisala GMW115 is a compact, wall-mounted carbon dioxide CO2 transmitter for HVAC ventilation control. The Vaisala GMW115 transmitter is fitted with the Vaisala CARBOCAP® CO2 sensor ensuring excellent long-term stability and years of stable maintenance-free CO2 measurement. The GMW115 CO2 transmitter is easy to install – wire it to the terminal block at the transmitter bottom and close the housing with a snap-on lid to cover the electronics – and is designed to fit standard 2×4″ junction boxes.
The superior performance of the Vaisala CARBOCAP® CO2 sensor results largely from the stable reference provided by the electrically tunable Fabry-Perot Interferometer (FPI) incorporated into each sensor.The GMW115 includes 4…20 mA and 0…10V output signals corresponding to 0…5000 ppm CO2. Alternatively, the serial RS-485 output signal can be used.
Features and Benefits of the Vaisala GMW115 CO2 Transmitter…
- Compact, wall-mounted transmitter for demand controlled ventilation
- Incorporates Vaisala CARBOCAP® technology – silicon based NDIR sensor with unique internal referencing
- Advanced, single-beam, dual wavelength measurement with no moving parts
- Excellent long-term stability
- Ideal for ventilation control in all types of occupied spaces
- Options for 0-2’000ppm or 0-5’000ppm measurement ranges
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala Carbon Dioxide, CO2 instrumentation. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).