The Vaisala HUMICAP® Hand-Held, Portable RH&T meter HM70 is designed for demanding spot-checking applications of relative humidity and temperature. The HM70 consists of an MI70 Vaisala indicator and is supplied with one of three probe options:
- HMP75 probe (standard probe with quick response plastic grid),
- HMP76 (long probe for high temperature applications)
- HMP77 probe (probe on 5m cable for difficult to reach RH&T measurements).
Chemical purge options are available on all Vaisala HM70 probes. This enhances life of the Vaisala HUMICAP® sensor in toxic and aggressive applications.
The Vaisala MI70 indicator will accept 2x probes to run simultaneously. This includes Vaisala DM70 dewpoint probes, Vaisala MM70 Moisture in Oil probes and Vaisala GM70 carbon dioxide probes. The MI70 indicator includes a datalogging facility (2700 datapoints memory) and can be supplied with Windows® Software MI70LINK with USB interface for graphing of collected information.
Vaisala HM70 RH&T Portable Instrument specifications
- RH measurement range 0…100 % RH
- Temperature ranges as wide as -70…+180C (Vaisala HMP77 probe)
- Multilingual user interface
- Graphically trending on screen
- Vaisala HUMICAP® Sensor technology for stability and reduced uncertainty of measurement
- 3 probes, temperature measurement ranges between -70 and +180 °C
- Multiprobe operation; dewpoint and CO2 probes can also be connected
- Displays various humidity parameters
- Sensor preheat and chemical purge options for demanding conditions
- Data can be logged, and transferred to a PC via MI70 Link software
- Rugged and reliable – even in extreme conditions
- NIST traceable calibration certificate included as standard
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature Portables. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).