Vaisala HMK15 Humidity calibrator offers 2 or 3 precision calibration chambers to spot check your relative humidity instrument against a known reference condition. Salt solutions are used to generate a known relative humidity above the liquid within the chamber. The Vaisala HMK15 is supplied with a calibrated thermometer. Along with 3 maximum chambers per kit this will allow a 3 point RH calibration at a known temperature within your Quality Control lab.
Vaisala HMK15 Humidity calibrator salt solutions are all supplied with a factory calibration certificate. Calibration is conducted in the Vaisala factory on a sample from every salt batch sold. The Vaisala factory is certified to EN 17025, equivalent to our UKAS standards (FINAS).
Vaisala HMK15 Humidity Calibrator
- 2x Calibration Chambers as standard, 3rd optional
- Guides to suit 12mm, 13.5mm and 18.5mm probe DIAs
- 1x calibrated thermometer (Order code 25130HM)
- Calibration Chamber transit covers
- Optional carry case (order code HM27032)
- De-ionised water (order code 19767HM), cup and mixer spatula
Vaisala HMK15 Salt Solution options
- LiCl salt (11 %RH ±1.3 %RH*) Order code 19729HM
- MgCl2 salt (33 %RH ±1.2 %RH*) Order code 19730HM
- NaCl salt (75 %RH ±1.5 %RH*) Order code 19731HM
- K2SO4 salt (97 %RH ±2.0 %RH*) Order code 19732HM
*Uncertainties given at +20 °C
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with selection from the full range of Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature instrumentation. In addition we offer a range of in-house calibration services with a quick response and traceable certification. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).