Vaisala HMP110 Relative Humidity and Temperature sensors are compact, low cost transmitters aimed towards OEM type applications. Typical installations are found in environmental chambers, glove boxes, proofing ovens, greenhouses, data loggers and incubators. The Vaisala HMP110 RH&T transmitter incorporates Vaisala HUMICAP sensor technology which has proven stability and reduced uncertainty of measurement.
Vaisala HMP110 Relative Humidity and Temperature Transmitter
- Miniature-size humidity transmitter
- Low power consumption and fast startup for battery powered applications
- Measurement range: 0 … 100 %RH; -40 … +80°C
- Cable detachable with standard M8 quick connector
- HUMICAP® 180R sensor for stability and high chemical tolerance. IP65 metal housing.
- Optional RS485 digital output
- Supplied with factory calibration certificate as standard.
- Uncertainty within ±1.5%RH measurement accuracy (0 … 90%RH)
- HMP110R replacement probe service available for easy maintenance
- Optional dew point calculation
- Temperature only version HMP110T also available
The HMP110 RH&T probe (as shown on the datasheet in downloads below) is approx 70mm long x 12mm DIA. This compact design lends the transmitter well to OEM applications. The Vaisala HMP110 probe has an M8 circular connector and can be fitted with a range of commonly available cable assemblies. We can provide cable assemblies with the unit.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with product selection from the full range of Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature instrumentation. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).