The Vaisala HMP155 meteorological RH&T probe is aimed at outdoor installation via a radiation shield and incorporates HUMICAP technology for a reliable and stable humidity measurement. Installation via a stevenson screen is another common technique and we are able to supply an installation kit for this purpose.
For demanding, humid environments prone to fog and mist, Fluidic are able to offer the Vaisala HMP155 RH&T probe with a warmed humidity sensor and additional temperature probe. This prevents detrimental moisture saturation on the HUMICAP sensor, whilst the additional temperature probe compensates any measurement shift caused by the heating operation. Where the additional temperature probe is used, we recommend installation with the dual probe DTR13 radiation shield. For standard combined RH&T HMP155 probe, the DTR503A radiation shield may be selected.
Vaisala HMP155 Features & Benefits…
- Vaisala HUMICAP®180R sensor – superior long-term stability
- Optional warmed humidity probe and chemical purge
- USB-connection cable for service use
- Fits in Vaisala DTR13 and DTR502/503 radiation shields
- Optional Stevenson screen install bracket
- Weather-proof housing IP66
- Optional fast temperature probe
- Different output possibilities: voltage, RS-485, resistive Pt100
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature instrumentation, and other weather and RH&T monitoring instrumentation. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).