Vaisala HMT360 Relative Humidity and Temperature Transmitters are ATEX certified instruments suitable for demanding RH&T control applications. Vaisala HMT360 RH&T transmitters are available in a variety of wall and duct mount probe options, including pressurised processes and weather monitoring applications.
Incorporating the established Vaisala HUMICAP® RH&T Sensor, the HMT360 series offers a reliable, stable and accurate relative humidity monitoring solution. The ATEX certified Ex ia transmitter is suitable for many offshore applications and is typical in the field of MetOcean monitoring.
Vaisala HMT360 Intrinsically Safe RH&T transmitter models…
- Vaisala HMT361 wall mount RH&T transmitter
- Vaisala HMT363 for duct mounting and tight spaces
- Vaisala HMT364 for high pressures up to 100 bar (and vacuum) conditions
- Vaisala HMT365 for high temperatures up to 180°C
- Vaisala HMT367 for high humidity and meteorological applications
- Vaisala HMT368 for pressurized pipelines up to 40 bar, with optional ball valve mount
The interchangeable probes enable fast and easy removal or re-installation when required. Calibration, for example, is easy to perform due to the modular structure. All calibration coefficients are included in the probe unit itself, which means that probes can be switched between transmitter bodies without losing the accuracy. Fluidic are set-up to offer UKAS traceable RH&T calibration in our Glasgow office. Please contact 0141 641 5920 for information.
Specific features of the Vaisala HMT360 Series of RH&T transmitters include…
- Interchangable probes
- Calibration certificate as standard on every model
- ATEX 100a 94/9/EC (VTT), Ex ia IIC T4 2 IECEx (VTT), Ex ia IIC T4
- Intrinsically safe when connected as per Installation Drawing DRW213478 (available to view in Downloads). Fluidic can offer Galvanic Isolation and Zener Barrier options for all HMT360 models.
- Optional calculated outputs including: dew point temperature, mixing ratio, absolute humidity, wet bulb temperature.
- Optional LC Display on IP66, G-AlSi10Mg (DIN 1725) Housing
- Available with Serial Interface and Analogue (4/20mA) outputs on both Humidity and Temperature Channels
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala relative humidity and dewpoint transmitters. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).