The Vaisala DMT152 Dewpoint Transmitter is designed for measuring low dew point down to -80C. Its stainless steel, compact design lends the transmitter well to OEM type applications and the incorporation of Vaisala’s DRYCAP® sensor ensures a stable, accurate measurement is achieved.
Vaisala DMT152 Instrument Specifications
- Vaisala DRYCAP® technology with a polymer sensor
- Measures dew point down to -80°C (-112 °F)
- Reduced maintenance costs due to factory recommended 2 year calibration interval
- Fast response time
- Withstands condensation in high humidity applications
- NIST traceable calibration supplied as standard
- Compatible with the Vaisala MI70 indicator for calibration maintenance checks
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala dewpoint transmitters. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).