Fluidic are a progressive, instrumentation distributor with 2 UK locations. We are looking to strengthen our Glasgow office with an Internal Sales Engineer. Key responsibilities of the post will include:
- Preparing quotations and handling customer enquiries via telephone and email.
- Co-operation with suppliers to consider and prepare a technically competent and economically competitive solution for the customer
- To maintain a register and history of customer interaction working with our CRM system, including quote follow ups
- To keep customers updated with order status, delivery schedules, working with our order processing system
- To work with supplier pricing structures, intranet systems etc.
- The successful applicant will be a team player, not averse to helping out in other company areas as and when necessary.
- As experience in the position grows more time may be allocated to pro-actively pursuing new customers, applications and markets
Applicants will have a technical background. A background with instrumentation or control being a distinct benefit but not necessarily a deal breaker – applicants with a strong work ethic and “can do” attitude would be looked on more favourably.
Due to the nature of the role a clear, polite telephone manner and literacy with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) are imperative. The company also employ a CRM system (Act!) and Sage Accounts ordering system. Training on both systems would be provided.
The job is envisaged as an internal role working typical office hours. Very occasional travel may be required, in some cases internationally for supplier training etc.
An industry competitive salary and twice annual companywide performance bonus will be offered to the successful candidate in line with experience.
Instrumentation and control is an exciting and continually developing market place. Product training will be provided in an ongoing basis; however, it is of course understood that an emphasis will be given towards training in the first few months of employment.
To apply for the position or for any more details you may wish to discuss, please email: email@example.com