Vaisala HMD70 Relative Humidity and Temperature transmitters offer an economical solution for general purpose RH&T measurement in HVAC and building automation applications. The Vaisala HMD70 incorporates HUMICAP technology for a reliable, stable and accurate indication of relative humidity and temperature in duct systems designed for building ventilation. Vaisala HMD70 transmitters are suitable for many industrial humidity monitoring applications. The incorporated HUMICAP sensor is also offered in many more expensive Vaisala RH&T transmitters for its resistance to chemical attack and established stability.
A unique feature of the Vaisala HMD70 duct mount transmitter is the ability to remove the electronics without removing the unit from the duct itself. Additionally calibration can be checked onsite with a Vaisala HM70 portable RH&T sensor. Adjustment is simply carried out via a potentiometer until reading matches that of the portable reference sensor.
Vaisala HMD70 Duct Mount RH&T transmitter, models:
- HMD70U – Relative Humidity output only (0…100%RH)
- HMD70Y – Relative Humidity and Temperature output (0…100%RH & -20…+80C)
- HMD70T – Temperature output only (-20…+80C)
Vaisala HMD70 Duct Mount RH&T transmitter, specifications:
- 3-wire transmitters, 0-1V, 0-5V or 0-10V selectable outputs
- HUMICAP RH Sensor with uncertainty < ±2%
- Pt 1000 RTD Class F0.3 IEC 60751 Temperature Sensor
- IP65 weatherproof electronics housing
- Factory calibration included as standard
- Onsite calibration and adjustment via Vaisala HM70 portable
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature transmitters. In addition we also have a range of cleanroom focused instrumentation for the measurement of pressure, flow, temperature and level monitoring. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).