Honeywell Durafet pH electrodes use a non-glass, ISFET (Ion Sensitive Field Effect Transistor) technology for the pH sensor. This solid-state ISFET technology eliminates the conventional fragile glass pH sensor offering a robust and almost unbreakable pH sensor design. The Durafet pH electrode has proven industry experience in common pH monitoring applications such as pharmaceutical, waste water and metal treatment works. The sensor provides fast, accurate and stable pH measurement in the most demanding industrial applications.
Honeywell Durafet pH electrodes are available in 2 designs (each having several mounting variation options):
- Honeywell Durafet II sensor tip immersion or inline sensor
- Honeywell Durafet III with IP68 “Vario-pin” connector (DVP) for complete submersion of the entire electrode
Durafet II is available in the following mounting options (similar variations as Meridian glass sensor design):
- Model 7777D – most common, inline mount or sensor tip immersion with optional sensor guard
- Model 7773 – flow through connection chamber
- Model 7774 – long electrode insertion design, removable via a ball valve connection. Particularly appropriate in high presssure pH monitoring applications.
Durafet III with IP68 Vario Pin connector is available with the following options:
- Model 7777DVP, similar to the 7777D but with vario pin connector for complete submersion of the electrode, such as ‘over the side’ installation
- Model 7794DVP Sanitary (triclamp) mount for hygienic applications with vario pin connector suitable for wash down applications etc
Honeywell Durafet sensor specifications…
- An almost unbreakable, solid state design
- Very quick sensor response, approx. 1/10 of traditional glass technology
- Vario Pin quick disconnect option for IP68 submersible cable design
- “No epoxy” packaging design for greater reliability
- Reference junction frit and gel are replaceable.
- Low impedance pH signal.
- One electrode for entire pH and temperature ranges.
- Retrofittable to existing pH instrumentation
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio. We order directly with the factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).