Honeywell Meredian II glass pH sensors have proven industry experience in common pH monitoring applications such as pharmaceutical, waste water and metal treatment works. The sensor provides fast, accurate and stable pH measurement in the most demanding industrial applications.
Meredian II electrodes offer glass compositions that provide low sodium error as well as optimum durability at operating temperatures. Long term accuracy and performance are assured. Meredian II electrodes include a permanent reference junction and gel fill for maintenance-free
Available in several mounting options :
- Model 7777 is the most common inline mount
- Model 7773 offers a flow through connection
- Model 7774 offer an insertion design, removable via a ball valve connection particularly appropriate in high presssure pH monitoring applications.
Meredian II pH sensor specifications…
- Suitable for in-line and submersion applications; may be mounted in any position.
- ORP (Redox) electrodes with platinum or gold sensors.
- Integral leadwire with quick disconnect at preamp.
- Glass formulations that insure uncompromised performance.
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio. We order directly with the factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).