The Honeywell STG900 is an industrial pressure transmitter from the established Honeywell ST3000 transmitter family. The Honeywell ST3000 was the industries first “smart” pressure transmitter design, incorporating the popular Honeywell DE communication protocol. The Honeywell STG900 gauge pressure transmitter is an economical version of the Honeywell STG100 series transmitter, with a slightly increased uncertainty spec but the same rugged industrial design and choice of materials.
Honeywell STG900 Model Options as follows….
Inline Models (see main photographs)….
- Honeywell STG94L range 0…35barg (500psig) with a 100:1 turndown
- Honeywell STG97L range 0…210barg (3’000psig) with a 100:1 turndown
- Honeywell STG98L range 0…415barg (6’000psig) with a 100:1 turndown
- Honeywell STG99L range 0…690barg (10’000psig) with a 100:1 turndown
Dual Head models (see main photographs)…
- Honeywell STG944 range 0…35barg (500psig) with a 100:1 turndown
- Honeywell STG974 range 0…210barg (3’000psig) with a 100:1 turndown
Honeywell STG900 Specifications include….
- Total Uncertainty within ±0.075% (analogue) ±0.0625% (digital)
- Stability within ±0.01% per year
- Honeywell Unique DE Comms, options for HART & Foundation Fieldbus
- Large face LC Display (SM) and optional traditional gauge dial type LC Display option (ME)
- Stainless steel and Aluminium electrical enclosure options
- NACE compliant process heads with options on diaphragm and process head materials (Hastelloy C-276, Monel etc)
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire ST3000 smart pressure transmitter family. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).