The Micatrone MF-PFA low differential pressure transmitter is an accurate programmable differential pressure transmitter, specifically designed towards demanding ventilation and cleanroom applications. With user selectable analogue output options, relay alarms, on board visual and audible alarms, PID control and a local alphanumeric display, the Micatrone MF-PFA is a high end, all round differential pressure monitoring system for many ventilation applications.
Such is the pedigree of the Micatrone MF-PFA, that it has been awarded EMPHASIS approval and is therefore the recommended low differential pressure transmitter of choice for the UK Nuclear Authority.
Micatrone MF-PFA instrument specifications include….
- An uncertainty of less than 0.5% full pressure range
- Pressure ranges start as low as 0…100Pa plus turndown function
- 2x analogue outputs 2x Relay contacts
- Analogue outputs in voltage or mA (user selectable)
- SQRT Extraction function for airflow measurement
- Optional purging function for particulate prone airflow applications
- EMPHASIS Approval for the UK Nuclear Authority
- PID Control for fan control applications
- Each unit is supplied with its own factory calibration certificate
Micatrone MF-PFA fitted with traffic light alarm for Cleanroom Pressure Monitoring.
Available in the UK exclusively through Fluidic.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Micatrone for the United Kingdom. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Micatrone instrumentation supply scope. We commonly supply into the UK Nuclear industry and are signatories to the NDA supply chain charter. Additionally we have several years experience in phramaceutical, medical device and hospital instrumentation supply – all key industry applications for the Micatrione MF-PFA Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).