Notion Pro Network Receiver gathers collected data from the multiple sensors available within the Notion Pro wireless system. The Network Receiver uses uses standard TCP/IP communications protocols for fast data handling. Network traffic generated is low and data is automatically sorted and filed.
The Notion Pro Network Receiver is designed to be in constant communication with the software but has user-configurable fall-back behavior in the event of network or power failure. An on-board battery that lasts up to 5 days and a memory to last for a minimum of 5 days for 50 sensors. Front panel LED indicate alarm conditions (red), power availability (green) and communications (yellow). The Notion Pro Network Receiver is 12VDC powered (UK mains adapter included).
Notion Pro Network Receiver Features
- TCP/IP comms via RJ45 connector, optional wifi communication
- On-board relays….
- Relay 1 Common Alarm (NO or NC) Volt free contact
- Relay 2 Power Failure (Held closed when powered) Volt free contact
- RS485 output
- Battery back up for 5 days, with 5 years life (7 x 1.5V NiMH Pack)
- Easily accessible battery for replacement by the user, when required
- Incorporates a wall mountable bracket
- Complies with BS EN 12830, RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carries CE Marking
- IP53 ABS construction, 195 x 148 x 45mm approx 450g
- Operating environment 0…+40C, 0-100%RH non-condensing (storage to -40C)
Fluidic are the authorised partner of the IMC Group for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Hanwell and Notion Pro wireless systems. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).