Notion Pro Wireless sensing and datalogging system provides a hassle free and audit friendly means of environmental, incubator and fridge monitoring for your cleanroom, hospital, food production or pharmaceutical site. More information on Notion Pro system and software can be found HERE.
Notion pro Wireless Transmitters are available as follows:
- NP3000 Temperature transmitter (thermistor sensors)
- NP3100 Temperature transmitter (Pt100 sensors)
- NP3200 Temperature transmitter (Thermocouple sensors)
- NP3300 Relative Humidity & Temperature transmitter
- NP3400 Analogue Input transmitter (dual channel mA or voltage input)
- MM7000 Handheld Thermometer
We offer a full range of complimentary sensors to accompany the above transmitters, contact your local Fluidic rep to pull together a full system package. Temperature transmitters are also able to accept door switch contacts. For example, this would notify a fridge door opening to coincide with any temperature changes shown from the adjoining temperature sensor.
Datasheets from the tab at the bottom of this page detail specifications for each transmitter. In general, however, transmitters comply with the following specifications:
- Standard 1.5V AA Batteries (lithium recommended) approx 2 years life
- Onboard datalogging for 5 days in case of signal loss
- Backfill via RFID to Notion pro Network Receiver
- Upto IP65 (watertight) ABS case material (check specific transmitter model)
- Upto 300m line of site travel (Notion Pro Echo Repeater module available)
- Standard temperature probes for applications as cold as -200°C, as high as +350°C
- Complies with BS EN 12830
- Complies with RoHS, EU directives and WEEE
- Carry CE Marking
Fluidic are the authorised partner of the IMC Group for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Hanwell and Notion Pro wireless systems. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).