The Series MS Magnesense Differential Pressure Transmitter is a compact, versatile solution for monitoring pressure and air velocity. The differential pressure transmitter has a range of features including field selectable English or metric ranges, field upgradeable LCD display, adjustable dampening of the output signal (with optional display) and the ability to select a square root output for use with Pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors.
Features of the Series MS Magnesense Differential Pressure Transmitter:
• Field upgradeable LCD-No need to order two separate transmitters
• Field selectable ranges in metric or English
• Digital push-button zero and span
• Adjustable digital dampening
• Field selectable air velocity mode
• Ability to select a square root output for use with pitot tubes and other similar flow sensors
Along with these features, the patented magnetic sensing technology provides exceptional long-term performance and enables the Magnesense Differential Pressure Transmitter to be the single solution for your pressure and flow applications.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Dwyer Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Dwyer Instrument supply scope. We offer multiple instrumentation assembly services and can supply calibration certification where desired. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).