Dwyer V10 mini-flow switch detects the presence or absence of flow. Suitable for small lines 1/2″ to 2″ diameter, the Dwyer V10 is an ideal, low cost switch for boiler plant, hot water heaters and chiller systems. Dwyer V10 are available in brass or stainless steel design. It has a magnetic actuated switching design, with a hermetically sealed reed switch. Switch type can be selected NO or NC via a shuttle push button. A universal vane is supplied for up to 2″ lines, which can easily be trimmed prior to installation.
Dwyer V10 Mini Flow Switch Specifications
- Service: Compatible gases or liquids.
- Wetted Material: Vane: 301 SS; Body: Brass or 303 SS; Pin and Magnet: Ceramic 8.
- Temperature Limit: 93°C.
- Pressure Limit: Brass body: 1000 psig (69 bar), 303 SS body: 2000 psig (138 bar).
- Enclosure Rating: Weatherproof, meets NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Switch Type: SPST hermetically sealed reed switch. Field adjustable for normally open or normally closed.
- Electrical Rating: 0.5 A @ 120 VAC; 1.5 A @ 24 VDC res.; 0.001 A @ 200 VDC resistive
- Electrical Connections: 18 AWG, 19″ (483 mm) long, PVC jacket. Rated 105°C.
- Process Connection: 1/2″ male NPT standard and BSPT options (see model code selection).
- Mounting Orientation: Switch can be installed horizontally or for vertically upwards flow. The actuation/deactuation flow rates are based on horizontal pipe runs and are nominal values.
- Set Point Adjustment: Vane is trimmable.
- Weight: 0.16 kg.
- Agency Approvals: CE, CSA, UR.
- Switch Enclosure: Nylon.
Dwyer V10 Model Selection
- V10 – brass housing, NPT connection
- V10SS – 303SS housing, NPT connection
- V10-BSPT – brass housing, BSPT connection
- V10SS-BSPT – 303SS housing, BSPT connection
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Dwyer Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Dwyer Instrument supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).