Dwyer V6 Mini-Size Flow Switch is a compact switch engineered to monitor and control gas or liquid flows. This instrument features a free-swinging vane which attracts a magnet within the solid metal switch body, actuating a snap switch by means of a simple lever arm with no bellows, springs, or seals to fail. In addition, its electrical assembly can be easily replaced without removing the unit from installation so that the process does not have to be shut down. In most applications the switch is normally off with the pipeline flow forcing the vane against the vane spring.
Dwyer V6 Mini-Size Flow Switch specifications
- Magnetically actuated switching
- Leak proof body
- Easily replaceable electrical assembly (without removing from installation)
- SPDT and DPDT switch options
- 1/2″NPT Male Process connection (or 1/2″ BSP in models without a tee)
- 1000 psig with brass body and 2000 psig with SS body
- Low flow model offers field adjustable point
- ATEX, CE, CSA, IECEx, KTL and UL approvals
The Dwyer V6 Mini-Size Flow Switch is designed to protect pumps, motors and other equipment against low or no flow. It also controls sequential operation of pumps and automatically starts auxiliary pumps and engines. Furthermore, it stops liquid cooled engines, machines and processing when coolant flow is interrupted and shuts down burner when airflow through heating coil fails.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Dwyer Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Dwyer Instrument supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).