Kurz 2440 Series Thermal Mass Flow meters are a range of single point insertion thermal mass flow meters suitable for industrial air and gas flow applications. These battery powered, portable mass flow meters employ Constant Temperature (CTA) technology to give responsive, reliable thermal mass flow measurements. A variety of probe types covers a range of applications, all models come with a rugged, all-metal display module, battery charger and carrying case.
Kurz 2440 Series Portable Thermal Mass Flowmeter variants…
- Kurz 2441 laboratory grade portable for clean, pharmaceutical type applications with fast response ceramic sensor on a 1/4″ DIA probe
- Kurz 2242 goose neck probe design for difficult to reach HVAC measurements
- Kurz 2443 standard portable sensor type with 3/8″ DIA probe
- Kurz 2444 heavy industry portable sensor with 3/4″ sensor DIA for larger duct or stack measurements
- Kurz 2445 high temperature industrial portable for applications upto +500°C
Kurz 2440 Series Portable Thermal Mass Flowmeter benefits…
- Rugged, industrial design with Hastelloy C-276 and 316LSS wetted parts
- Robust, all metal case construction
- Process pressure rating up to 300PSIG (self compensating)
- HHT High Temperature design option upto 500°C
- Velocity measurement range <24,000SFPM (approx 122 nm/s)
- Sensor support length up to 1.5m as standard
- Factory calibration as standard
Fluidic are a recognised partner of KURZ for the United Kingdom. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full KURZ instrumentation supply scope. We commonly supply into the UK Nuclear industry and are signatories to the NDA supply chain charter. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).