The Kurz 504FTB Inline Thermal Mass Flowmeter is an industrial thermal mass flowmeter, for industrial process gasses and air. Capable of measuring mass flow ranges upto 1000 SCFM and line sizes from ½” to 4″, the Kurz 504FTB inline thermal mass flowmeters employ Constant Temperature (CTA) technology to give a responsive, reliable thermal mass flow measurement. Kurz 504FTB inline thermal mass flowmeter is ATEX complaint for use in hazardous areas. Kurz 504FTB comes with 2 x 4…20mA outputs and optional HART communications. Optional relays, 4…20mA input and pulse output (for flow totalizer) are also available on request.
Kurz 504FTB Inline Thermal Mass Flowmeter benefits…
Rugged, industrial design with Hastelloy C-276 and 316LSS wetted parts.
- Process pressure rating up to 300PSIG
- Process temperature rating up to +125°C
- Mass flow range up to 1000 scfm in 1/2″ to 4″ lines
- Unique flow straightening diffusers and nozzles
- NAMUR NE43 compliance with up to two 4…20mA outputs
- HART 7 communication option available
- Up to two optional relay outputs, typically used for PID application
- Integral or remote electronics options available
Fluidic are a recognised partner of KURZ for the United Kingdom. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full KURZ thermal mass flowmeters, instrumentation supply scope. We commonly supply into the UK Nuclear industry and are signatories to the NDA supply chain charter. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).