The Pyropress ARGUS pressure switch (including differential and vacuum pressure) features a unique switchcase option injection moulded from PPS engineering polymer. They have been ATEX & IECEx certified suitable for CAT 1 CE Ex and safety critical SIL2 applications. Materials of construction include options in PPS and 316 SS (wetted and non wetted parts) making the Pyropress Argus pressure switch very competitively priced, lightweight and durable product.
Pyropress Argus Pressure Switch ranges are split as follows….
- Ultra low pressure switch range : 2 to 38 mBar
- Low pressure switch range : 8 to 250 mBar
- Medium pressure switch range : 0.2 Bar to 22 Bar
- Medium pressure switch range : 0.1 Bar to 22 Bar – Flush diaphragm/flange mounted version
- High Pressure switch range : 0.8 to 800 Bar
- Vacuum Pressure switch range: -995 mBar to -2 mBar
Pyropress Argus Pressure Switch Specifications….
- IP66/IP67 Electrical housing, tested externally in accordance with BS EN 60529: 1992
- Materials in PPS engineering polymer or 316SS
- Suitable for SIL 2 applications (IEC 61508), with a qualifying report and Certificate Of Compliance available on request.
- Switches have been tested and certified by an external test house to BS EN 60068-2-6 : 1995 (test Fc vibration) and BS EN 60068-2-27 : 1987 (test Ea shock).
- ATEX 2014/34/EU marked CE Ex II 1G Exia IIC T6…T2 Ga, T6…T5 T amb -50 to +78°C, T5…T2 T amb -50 to +93°C
- Single or dual microswitch option
- Switch rating @ 250Vac – 5A resistive, 2A inductive
- Switch rating @ 30Vdc – 5A resistive, 2A inductive
- M20 x 1.5 ISO female: 3 terminals suitable for cables up to 1.5mm2.
- M12 x 1 Circular socket: 3 contacts, A-coded plug to IEC61076-2-101.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Pyropress for Scotland and the North of England (including supply to the UK Nuclear sector). Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Pyropress supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).