The Pyropress Guardian pressure switch (including differential pressure) is an industrial switch that can be adjusted for low and high pressure ranges. It features a wide selection of microswitches that can be fitted eg. single, dual, adjustable dead band and high current DC switching options. This switch is suited to safety critical SIL2 and ATEX applications (Exia option). Materials of construction include options in black anodised aluminum and 316 SS, making the Pyropress Guardian pressure switch very competitively priced, lightweight and durable product.
Pyropress Guardian Pressure Switch ranges are split as follows….
- Ultra low pressure switch range : 2 to 55 mBar
- Low pressure switch range : 8 to 250 mBar
- Medium pressure switch range : 0.2 Bar to 19 Bar
- Medium pressure switch range : 0.1 Bar to 34 Bar – Flush diaphragm/flange mounted version
- High Pressure switch range : 1.5 to 640 Bar
Pyropress Guardian Pressure Switch Specifications….
- IP66/IP67 Electrical housing, tested externally in accordance with BS EN 60529: 1992
- Black anodised aluminium or 316SS
- Suitable for SIL 2 applications (IEC 61508), with a qualifying report and Certificate Of Compliance available on request.
- Subjected to Lloyds Register Test Specification 1, section 13 BS EN 60068-2-6 : 1996 (Test Fc vibration) and BS EN 60068-2-27 : 1995 (Test Ea shock).
- Exia: ATEX 2014/34/EU coded CE Ex II1G Exia IIC. CAT 1 (Zone 0) areas.
- Single or dual microswitch option. Adjustable deadband option.
- Switch rating (Standard and high): 6 Amps @ 480 V.AC
- Current DC switching: 10 Amps @ 250 V.AC & 125 V.AC / Amps @ 30 V.DC & 0.05 Amps @ 125 V.DC
- Adjustable deadband: 1.5 Amps @ 250 V.AC & DC/ 7.5 Amps @ 125 V.AC & DC
- Electrical connection: M20 x 1.5 straight entry. Adaptors are available.
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Pyropress for Scotland and the North of England (including supply to the UK Nuclear sector). Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Pyropress supply scope. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).