Vaisala HMT120 Relative Humidity and Temperature Transmitters are designed for RH&T measurement in pharmaceutical and hospital cleanroom type environments and are also suitable for demanding HVAC and light industrial applications. HUMICAP® sensor technology ensures a stable, accurate relative humidity measurement is achieved and all units are supplied with factory calibration certificates as standard. The Vaisala HMT120 RH&T transmitters have a chemical and dust resistant enclosure design, rated to IP65 and suitable for most cleanroom washdown demands.
Vaisala HMT120 Series Relative Humidity and Temperature specifications…
- Vaisala HUMICAP® technology with humidity sensor HUMICAP® 180R
- 2-wire configuration with 0/4…20mA output
- Interchangeable probe (easy field calibration)
- Resistant to dust and most chemicals
- Optional LCD display
- Optional sensor protection for Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) Applications (Filter model: 232637)
- USB cable available for a PC connection for maintenance
- Wall-mounted or with a remote probe
- Can be mounted outdoors using a Vaisala installation kit and the Vaisala Radiation Shield DTR502B
- Washdown type enclosure IP65
- Suitable for cleanrooms and demanding HVAC applications
The design of the Vaisala HMT120 relative humidity and temperature transmitters is catered specifically towards the cleanroom environment where the instrument can be washed down, is dust proof and is intended for a clean install free of exposed wiring. Fluidic are able to help with much of your cleanroom instrumentation requirements and we have engineers familiar with ISO13485 environments.
The Vaisala HMT120 utilises the established HUMICAP sensor design. The HUMICAP relative humidity sensor is compatible with direct vaporised hydrogen peroxide exposure, even at concentrations higher than typically used in sterilisation and for hundreds of VHP cycles, up to saturation point. For the applications where full saturation is possible a Vaisala catalytic filter can be specified (model 232637). More information can be found in the Vaisala VHP application note – click the downloads tab above.
Vaisala HMT120 Sensor Protection Options:
- Standard metal coated PPS plastic, open pore – model: DRW010522SP
- PPS plastic with 0.2µm pore PTFE membrane – model: DRW010525SP
- Sintered Stainless Steel with 38µm pore – model: HM46670SP
- Vaporised Hydrogen Peroxide catalytic filter (Stainless steel) – model: 232637
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Vaisala CEN (Industrial division) for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full range of Vaisala Relative Humidity and Temperature transmitters. In addition we also have a range of cleanroom focused instrumentation for the measurement of pressure, flow, temperature and level monitoring. Please call either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).