Dwyer 1900 series (commonly known as Dwyer 1910) is a low cost, compact differential pressure switch. It is suitable for air applications and a variety of non-combustible gasses. Differential pressure switching ranges are low with set point ranges from 0.07 to 20″WG (approx 18…4’980PA).
Primarily designed for the HVAC market, common applications of the Dwyer 1900 series Low Differential Pressure Switch include filter monitoring, LEV extract failure detection, air volume switch for ovens and dryers and refrigeration applications such as coil icing detection.
The single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch set-point is adjusted via a screw inside the enclosure. Fluidic can supply the Dwyer 1900 switch preset against a calibrated reference to ensure reliable setup for your application. As a changeover switch, this can be wired to Normally Open(NO) or Normally Closed (NC) state.
The Dwyer 1900 series Low Differential Pressure Switch is available with a number of options, including Gold Contacts and a manual reset button. Gold contacts are particularly suited to applications where switching may be infrequent and a risk of corrosion of contacts is present. A manual reset will latch the switch in its alarm state until the operator (or maintenance technician) is able to action.
Dwyer 1900 Series Differential Pressure Switch features…
- Adjustable set point between 18Pa and almost 5KPA
- Supplied pre-set against a calibrated reference by Fluidic
- Suitable for air and many other non-combustible gasses.
- Compact and low cost design
- Simple design, volt free contact design
- Optional manual reset and gold contacts available
- 1/8″ female NPT process connections
- SPDT switch
Dwyer 1900 Series Differential Pressure Switch ranges…
- 1910-00 adjustable switch range between 0.07…0.15″WG (18…35Pa)
- 1910-0 adjustable switch range between 0.15…0.55″WG (35Pa…137Pa)
- 1910-1 adjustable switch range between 0.4…1.6″WG (100…400Pa)
- 1910-5 adjustable switch range between 1.4…5.5″WG (349…1’370Pa)
- 1910-10 adjustable switch range between 3…11″WG (747Pa…2.74KPA)
- 1910-20 adjustable switch range between 4…20″WG (996Pa…4.98KPA)
Fluidic are a recognised partner of Dwyer Instruments for Scotland and the North of England. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and are able to help with instrument selection within the full Dwyer Instrument supply scope. Dwyer offer an extensive range of low differential pressure instrumentation and have an established install base in the HVAC market. Fluidic stock many products, including many options within the 1900 range. Please call either Fluidic office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920, Warrington 01925 572401).