The SmartLine Honeywell RM71 Guided Radar Level Meter is a Guided Radar (TDR: Time Domain Reflectometry) Level Meter.
The Honeywell RM71 Guided Radar Level Meter has higher signal dynamics and a sharper pulse than conventional TDR devices and therefore better repeatability and accuracy.
Honeywell RM71 Guided Radar 2-wire level transmitter is used to measure level in liquids, powders, and pastes. Dual rod or coaxial cable set-ups allow level and interface measurements to be taken simultaneously with the optional second analogue output.
Optional 4-wire Foundation Fieldbus or Profibus PA versions available to output Level, distance, level conversion, interface level, interface
distance, layer, interface conversion, ullage conversion, layer conversion, level conversion, level mass or distance mass.
Available with a remote housing, which can be mounted up to 14.5 m from the probe.
Features and Benefits of Honeywell RM71 Guided Radar…
- Displays level and interface, with optional second current output.
- 2-wire 4…20 mA HART® or 3.8…20.5 mA acc. to NAMUR NE 43
- PACTware and DTMs included as standard
- Optional 4-wire FOUNDATION™ Fieldbus and PROFIBUS PA output
- High-pressure and high-temperature versions (Upto 300barg & 300°C)
- Optimal process safety (with Metaglas® dual process sealing system for dangerous products)
- Available in stainless steel and Hastelloy® C-22.
- Angled single cable and rod probes are available on request for installation in tanks which contain obstructions
- Blending tanks
- Distillation tanks
- Process tanks
- Solid silos (inventory)
- Storage tanks
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Smartline® smart transmitter family and other level instrumentation solutions. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).