Honeywell STT750 SmartLine Temperature transmitters offer accurate, repeatable and stable transmission from your temperature sensor device. Fluidic are able to offer the Honeywell STT750 temperature transmitter pre assembled to a temperature sensor (RTD or thermocouple) along with the associated thermowell pocket.
Honeywell STT750 smart transmitters are contained in a dual compartment temperature transmitter housing. These temperature transmitters offer a modular design where display modules and configuration button modules are interchangeable within the Honeywell SmartLine series. The Honeywell STT750 temperature transmitter is the little brother of the Honeywell STT850 transmitter and offers many of the same benefits at lower cost.
Features of the Honeywell STT750 SmartLine Temperature transmitters….
- Multiple hazardous area marking (same transmitter suitable for Exd, Exia and Exn zones)
- Dual compartment design offers separate compartment for display/electronics and terminals
- SmartLine modular design helps with spares stocking
- Temperature Transmitter uncertainty <0.14°C for RTD input
- Update time 125msec
- Stability within 0.01% URL/year for 10 years
- Enhanced Honeywell Experion (DCS) integration
- 2000VDC Galvanic isolation between IP, OP and ground (noise protection)
- Complete Polarity Insensitivity – 2 wire design will still operate when terminals accidentally reversed
- Enhanced temperature transmitter diagnostics (on board sensing element health checks)
- Supports NAMUR 89 Wire Break
- Dual sensor input (eg 2x 3wire PT100s) with redundancy/differential options
- Alphanumeric display. Displays up to 9 Datapoints – Loop PV, CJ Temperature, Sensor, RTD Resistance, Loop output, Percent Loop.
- NAMUR NE43 Compliant Outputs
(Normal Limits 3.8 – 20.5 mA, Failure Mode ≤3.6mA low or ≥21.0mA high)
Honeywell STT750 SmartLine Temperature Transmitters comprise of the transmitter puck, display and housing. Fluidic are able to offer a full temperature sensor assembly with pre-wired RTD/Thermocouple etc and thermowell where required. The Honeywell STT750 housings offer 2x electrical entries as standard (1/2″NPT or M20x1.5). Commonly one is used for the temperature sensor element. We are able to offer the full assembly ATEX qualified, with appropriate Exd nipples etc and the full documentation package in support of this.
Other models within the SmartLine® family include options for gauge pressure, absolute pressure, differential pressure, remote chemical seal assembly and ‘pseudo flange’ hydrostatic level measurement (again via differential pressure). Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio including the entire Smartline® smart pressure transmitter family. Fluidic order directly with the Honeywell factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).