Honeywell UDA2182 Analysers offer dual inputs from the Honeywell range of pH, ORP, contacting conductivity and dissolved oxygen sensors. For dual units the inputs can be ordered in any combination. Honeywell’s UDA2182 offers a modular design in which a basic analyser may be ordered with spare input cards shelved for pH, ORP, conductivity or DO sensor input spares backup.
Honeywell UDA2182 Analyser product specifications include…
- Backlit, user-friendly, graphical display
- Two analog outputs as standard (third optional)
- Two electromechanical relays as standard (third and fourth optional)
- Infrared PC & Pocket PC configuration
- Optional input from Honeywell remote digital preamplifiers and Durafet® Cap Adapters
- Isolated inputs and outputs
- IP65 watertight enclosure design with hinged front door
- Real Time clock for Auto and History functions with Event History screens
- Auto Clean/Auto Cal functions with calibration history information
- 1/2 DIN panel mounting as standard (138x138mm)
- Wall and pipe mounting options available
- Modular design, user up-gradable
- Ethernet and RS485 Communications
Honeywell UDA2182 analyser monitors and controls analytical process variables in applications such as Power water quality control; Wastewater influent & effluent; Pure water preparation; Food and Dairy and neutralisation. It is a functional
replacement for older Honeywell models 7082 and 9782 Analysers and has the same panel cut-out dimensions for an in/out replacement.
Fluidic hold an exclusive channel partner agreement with Honeywell Field Products division. Our instrumentation engineers are product trained and able to help with instrument selection within the full Honeywell Field Product instrumentation portfolio. This includes accompanying pH, ORP, conductivity or DO sensors suitable for the UDA2182 Analyser. Fluidic order directly with the factory via an exclusive channel partner web portal and hold stock for some common lines. Please contact either office for more information (Glasgow 0141 641 5920 or Warrington 01925 572401).